Enjoy the best of life with A!Life by Pascual Laboratories

My event: June 9, 2011

A!Life
Tian-Di Heaven & Earth Urban Destination Spa
387 P. Guevarra St.,
San Juan, Metro Manila

Earlier this month, PascualLab launched A!Life that targets women's specific needs. I was invited along with several bloggers and traditional media to learn more about this natural line of health supplement. What do women need? The answer is the 5 variants of A!Life that can help women enjoy the best of life.

Lucy Torres- Gomez endorse A!Life  Control

The venue where we had a Q&A with the brand ambassadors was quite small for the overwhelming crowd that gathered to attend the launching. People at the back like me couldn't get a decent photo of the brand ambassadors. But as they say, if there's a will, there's a way! I excused myself from all the camera men and plopped myself in front of the elevated stage and took all the photos that you see here. I really get out of my way to do everything for my blog and to give my readers a better view of the event.


Bianca Valerio 

I see Bianca Valerio hosting most of the events that I attended. She is such a gorgeous doll! I think I might want to buy a wig in her hair color.

Below are the 5 brand ambassadors who represent each of the 5 variant of A!Life.

(l-r) Patty Betita, Lorraine Lapus and Shawn Yao

Patty Bettita, a model/ image consultant, endorses A!Life Restore

  • an anti- aging supplement that contains Injuv, a Hyaluronic Acid that restores moisture within

I think this supplement suits women aged 50 and above. As we grow older our skin tends to dry and crack. Moisture and elasticity are lost. Don't wait until it's too late!

Lorraine Lapus, an athlet/ business executive, endorses A!Life Energy

  • topping the list of ingredient is malunggay and other vitamins,  nutrients and amino acid that helps provide extra energy for optimum physical performance

This supplement suits working women who are on the go. Women who are busy with their 8-5 day jobs and still have the energy to go to the gym or jog around the neighborhood after. 

Shawn Yao, a tv personality/ pilates enthusiast, endorses A!Life Posture

  • contains Ostivone (Ipiriflavone) which can significantly increase bone mineral density especially when taken together with Calcium

Women in their 30's starts having bone loss. Bones deteriorates even faster during menopause resulting in Osteoporosis. Bones become brittle so an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. 

 (l-r) Lexi Schultz & Lucy Torres- Gomez

Lexi Schultz, tv personality / anti- cancer advocate, endorses A!Life Protect

  • it has a super anti- oxidant called Pynogenol that helps protect the immune system by defending against free radicals
  • inhibits the inflammation caused by UV - exposure thus protecting you from sunburn and lightening over pigmented areas of the skin

For women who are stressed most of the time, remember that stress is not good for your health. Try balancing your activities and time management. Take A!Life Protect.

Lucy for A!Life

Lucy Torres, congresswoman/ celebrity, endorses A!Life Control

  • contains Phase2, an all- natural white bean extract proven to minimize the absorption of carbohydrates.
  • reduces the caloric impact of starchy food while lowering one's glycemic index

Since I turned 30, I noticed how difficult it is to lose weight. Before, I just cut my rice portion and I could easily shed 5 to 10 pounds off my weight. Now, even if I try not to eat rice, I still gain weight haha So, I think A!Life Control suits me best.

what the brand ambassadors can say about A!Life

a!life

These 5 variants of A!Life will surely benefit a lot of women. It would be better if Pascual Laboratories can come up with an all in one health supplement next time. Wouldn't it be nice to have all the benefit in one capsule?