My Skin Cravings

Goodies! Goodies! Goodies! I love it! 

Skin Cravings by Innovitelle, Inc., a subsidiary of United laboratories, Inc., sent over a bag full of body lotions and body scrubs. 

Skin Cravings Smooth Over in Strawberry Cream 250ml PhP240

Strawberry is a favorite of mine and lucky me I got it both in lotion and body wash. I super like the smell. Now you know why I don't wear perfume that much because I am addicted to body wash and lotions! Remember when I went loco and hoarded lotions and body wash during The Body Shop Warehouse Sale?


 It's layering time!

Skin Cravings Scrub Me Pretty Strawberry Yoghurt 300ml PhP255

I use the body scrub this morning and the bathroom smells oh so good!

scrub me pretty body scrub consistency is like that of a yoghurt

It looks just like my favorite Nestle Fruit Selection Strawberry yogurt. I have to stop myself from tasting it haha

beads

Ok, the white beads is not my libag (dead skin) ha! It was a bit hard to let the product out. I have to give it a little shake. I use my forefinger and dip it in to get some products out.  After applying and scrubbing my hand, I wipe it with a tissue. My hands have a soft after feel. And smells good too! So, who needs a perfume? haha

smooth over body lotion

Hey, I am not done yet! The next step and the most important one- moisturize! It's very important to moisturize not only your face but also your entire body. I can tell you this, I have already finished a lot of bottle and jars of lotion in my entire lifetime. 

not too creamy nor watery

 easily absorbs by the skin

(l-r) Scrub Me Pretty Cranberry Yoghurt, Smooth Over Choc' Mint Kisses and Scrub Me Pretty Dewberry Yoghurt

I love the whole experience of Skin Cravings! I am such a pampered girl! <3 <3 <3