Best Lamb Chops in Boracay!

I have already made a post about La Reserve's lamb chops over a year ago. It's one of the reasons why I love returning to Boracay! Since I learned that Gevi also loves lamb chops, this is the perfect place. We couldn't wait another day so we had our dinner at this French restaurant on our first night. 

lamb chops PhP680

OMG! Napapikit si Gevi sa sarap! haha


mimicking Gevi's reaction on her first bite

free appetizers

I don't know what to call this appetizer but this is definitely delicious! Shrimp, mushrooms, olives, garbanzos in tomato sauce are on top of thin crust dough. As far as I can remember, the last time I ate there, only bread and butter was served. This is definitely a plus since they have already increase in price and decrease the number of lamb chops.

Gevi took this photo of her lamb chops

I still think this is the best lamb chops I have ever tasted. Yes, better than Zucchini's. Needless to say, our tummies were full that night. 

Guys, this entry caps our first day in Boracay!