Beauty Loot: The Body Shop Kajal EyeLiner in EverGreen!

The Body Shop
G/F Greenhills Shopping Center
San Juan 

Last Tuesday, I had so much time in my hands that I get to roam around Greenhills Shopping Center. I spotted The Body Shop on sale! I was not able to go to their recent Warehouse Sale and I want to make up for my absence lol

 The Body Shop Kajal Eyeliner (shown fully extended) PhP695

Looking around the center aisle where everything is on sale, I found this last piece of Kajal eyeliner in evergreen. I asked the SA to apply the tester on one of my eyelid. She told me that this eyeliner can give me a smoky eye effect. After she applied on one eyelid, I tried applying it on my own.


special edition kajal eyeliner shade evergreen 02

At that time, I was only wearing my Calvin Klein 305 Tempting Glimmer Sheer Creme eyeshadow Snakeskin Silver on my entire eyelid and no primer. I was able to swiftly apply Kajal eyeliner on the other eyelid so I was instantly sold to actually buy the product. Another thing, I am leaning towards the color green these days so buying this is a no brainer plus it's on sale!

Made in Italy 3g expiry 18 months after opening

I took home this special edition Kajal eyeliner at 80% off! From PhP695, it has a 70% off mark down and an additional 10% if you have TBS Love Your Body card- thanks, mom! I got this for only PhP187.65. That's PhP507.35 in total savings!


using the kajal eyeliner in evergreen as eyeshadow

I tried using this eyeliner as eyeshadow and it works! I applied it on half of my eyelid and use my finger to spread the color. Applying is easy as it does not tug your eyelids and stays on for hours. 

result is a smokey eye effect

I also applied it to my lower lash line to have a fiercer result. Don't forget to apply mascara which I totally forego in this photo since I was just staying home. 

I even used it to line my lower eyelids

Did I tell you that it's inside a retractable container much like the lipstick that we use? Well, I find the casing cute and easy to store along with my other make up. 

used as an eyeliner

I am wearing it again today the office as an eyeliner. This is a versatile product and I am happy I found the last one!

What is your latest beauty loot?