Celebrating Nivea's 100 years of Skin Care!

Founded in 1911, Nivea is a trusted global brand in skin care. The most sold moisturizer worldwide is now celebrating its 100 years of skin expertise!

 Nivea Creme 60ml.

I have tried and used so many local and imported brands of body cream yet it is my blue tin that stays by my bed side. Yes, it's true! As a matter of fact when Nivea sent me a Creme a few weeks ago, I said to myself that it arrived just in time. Why? My Nivea Creme is already half- empty!

Nivea's white cream

Nivea Creme has a distinct citrusy scent which I love. It is thick, rich and creamy. The blue tin has been a trademark since 1925. You will see a sealed foil upon removing the top of the tin. Carefully remove it to reveal the cream. 

sample of Nivea Creme at the back of my hand

List of ingredients for Nivea Creme: 

  • Water
  • Mineral Oil
  • Microcrystalline Wax
  • Glycerin
  • Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit)
  • Paraffin
  • Panthenol
  • Decyl Oleate
  • Octyldodecanol
  • Aluminum Stearates
  • Citric Acid
  • Magnesium Sulfate
  • Magnesium Stearate
  • Methylchloroisothiazolinone
  • Methylisothiazolinone
  • Fragrance


after application of Nivea Creme

My skin is not overly dry but I wanted it to be well moisturized every time so I put Nivea Creme every chance I get especially before I go to sleep at night.

Nivea 100 years TVC

my heels before Nivea Creme appplication

At the end of each day, my heels are always dry. This is where Nivea Creme comes in to rescue my tired and sore feet. I slather the cream on my heels while massaging my way up to my legs. 

result after my massage technique

The result is soft, smooth  and moisturized feet. Now, you know why I keep my Nivea Creme beside my bed. To seal in the moisture, I put on my favorite socks and then have a good night sleep.

Do you have a favorite Nivea product?