Sexy Boot, Skinny and Straight DNM by Plains & Prints

Hold your breath because Plains & Prints now includes denims in their collection this July! Plains & Prints, known for fashionable tops and dresses, launched this new collection called DNM.

DNM by Plains & Prints

Who doesn't have a piece of denim in their closet? My top picks are skinny and sexy boot cut. Plains & Prints has these and more! DNM collection also has straight cut, harem pants, cropped cigarette pants and wide leg pants to boot!


DNM Plains & Prints celebrates PMAP at 25

Filipina models are world class and who better represent the brand than some of the top models from Professional Model Association of the Philippines (PMAP). The collaboration is born and very timely so because PMAP is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year.

Plains & Prints is one of the few retailers who still insists of manufacturing the garments locally. DNM is truly an all Filipino campaign!

Plains & Prints DNM collection price ranges from PhP795 to PhP1295

Last July 15, I was invited by Plains and Prints to try on their new collection. I went to Shangri-la branch to try some denims. There were a lot, I tell you!

It is going to be my first time to try on their DNM collection and I am pretty excited. You see, I only trust a few brands when it comes to perfect fitting jeans. I silently wish that DNM by Plains & Prints would live up to my expectations.

top: Venus PhP695; bottom: Cropped Cigarette PhP1095

I would not mind wearing the sleeveless top if I have toned arms but this is definitely not me ; ( I leave it to models and girls who have beautiful and slender arms.

on the table: cropped cigarette PhP1095; distressed shorts PhP795

black/ white shirt and DNM 

DNM sexy boot Dark Blue Medium PhP1250

This is the second pair of jeans that I have tried. It fits perfectly and  better than the skinny jeans that I have previously tried. My size is medium. I also tried the wide leg pants but that didn't suit me well. I think that would fit women with taller and slimmer body frame. 

 Plains & Prints rivet buttons 

I find the P&P rivet button classy and nice looking. 

back pocket with subtle P&P logo

Like imported, high quality jeans, Plains & Prints has no label at the back and only a stitch of their logo at the back pocket. The material used is light which made me love this jeans even more! The gold stitching makes the jeans stand out. 


I did this photo shoot this afternoon with my camera on a 10 second timer lol 


Notice that I also used red lipstick like the PMAP models.


mimicking Marina Benipayo's pose

Marina and I are both wearing the same long sleeve shirt in different color. I am wearing black while she is wearing white.


I hope I gave justice to the clothes haha


Top: Jupiter long sleeve in black PhP895
Pants: DNM Sexy Boot dark blue PhP1250
Clothes were provided by Plains & Prints

BTW, R.A.F. (Rich and Famous) also by Plains & Prints has opened its store in Shangri-la Mall also last July 15. Watch out for my R.A.F. find!