DIY: Bubble Hair Coloring in Wine Red (#4) by Etude House


The entire content of this entry has been transferred in my new blog, xoxo MrsMartinez

This just in! After my first professional hair color experience at Hair Asia last July, it's about time that I do my own hair color. Why? Because I can't afford to pay PhP2, 500 every three months ; p You see, the thing with having a red hair color treatment is that the red pigment washes away after every bath. The brown pigment remained though.  


Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring in Wine Red (#4) PhP378

I bought Etude House Bubble Hair Coloring in SM Megamall over a month ago but I just could not muster enough courage to apply the hair color on my own. I feared that I might end up with damaged hair, uneven color or worse the color would not match what is pictured on the box. Today, I have a lot of time in my hands so I decided to just do it lol

A box contained:

  • Hair coloring sachet #1
  • Hair coloring bottle #2
  • A resealable packaging that includes a plastic cape, a pair of gloves, Silky Perfumed Treatment sachet and a Korean instruction manual

To read the full entry, visit Etude House: Bubble Hair Coloring in Wine Red