Chick-In now in Quezon City

My event: February 7, 2012

Chick-In Chicken Inasal
Sulit Sarap sa Rice All You Can
75-B Gil Preciosa Bldg.
Timog Ave., Quezon City
9210892

I was recently invited to a newly opened restaurant along Timog Ave., Quezon City called Chick-In. I learned that this is already the third branch, the other two are found in San Antonio Village, Makati City (5536715) and EDSA cor. Taft Ave., Pasay City (4782077). 

Smoked Chorizo from Boracay PhP55/ stick

Let me start by raving about my favorite... smoked chorizo from Boracay! I am not ashamed to say that I finished two sticks. Chorizo brings back good memories of the original chori-burger from Boracay.

Chorizo (pork sausage) is best paired with rice! A stick consist of 3 slices of smoked chorizo.

Don't you just hate it when the chorizo you are eating has a lot of fat? Well, this one is meaty and delicious too. I hope Chick-In will offer to sell frozen chorizo so I can have my very own smoked Chorizo from Boracay anytime I want ; p Or I could just call for a delivery!




Batchoy Special PhP75

It's my first time to eat Batchoy and I ate it in Chick-In. I don't know what the name translates to, I forgot to ask. The soup contains bits of chicharon, one egg yolk, noodles and spring onions. The soup is served hot, hot, hot!

Grilled Liempo PhP89

Another one on my favorite list is grilled liempo. The meat is very tasty and succulent that I don't even need any dipping sauce. I ate it as is with rice.

Tokwa't Baboy PhP59

In general, I don't like tokwa because of its texture. My fellow bloggers were raving about how good it was especially the sauce- a blend of sweet and sour. 

All the way Meals Chicken Petcho (AM1) PhP99

Last but not the least, we were served with chicken inasal- a choice of paa (leg/ dark meat) or petcho (breast/ white meat). I chose the later. I find it a bit on the dry side. I was told that I should have put some chicken oil/ sauce on it. Later that night, DH told me that I made the wrong choice. He said, when eating chicken inasal, I should always go for paa.

Chick-In All the way Meals:
  1. Chicken Petcho
  2. Chicken Paa
  3. Pork Liempo
  4. Pork Sisig
  5. Boneless Bangus
  6. Pork Barbeque


Chick-In All the way Meals (AM1-6) includes rice all you can and free soup for every dine-in order. 

chocolate cake PhP59

leche flan PhP30

When I eat, I always make room for dessert. The leche flan's texture and taste is close to what I would make at home. The chocolate cake is moist and not too sweet. I later found out that the recipes of these two desserts came from one of the owners of the restaurant that's why it has a homemade quality. I gave both desserts two thumbs up!

Chick-In Chicken Inasal delivers

Unang Hirit (Breakfast All Day), Quiky Merienda and Hot & Sizzling Specials are also available in Chick-In. Also, don't forget to order their Special Iced Tea for only PhP35!

For an affordable meal, you know where to go!

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like MrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add MrsMartinez on Google +