Creamy Queso de Bola Cheesecake from Indulgence by Irene

0922-8303900 
0917-6225800 

My friend, Irene, sent over a small red box of Queso de Bola cheesecake a few weeks ago. I couldn't resist the temptation and immediately got me a slice of the milky & creamy cheesecake. 


who could resist such a temptation?

I had it during breakfast, nibbled on it during my afternoon snack and you bet it right, I had it as an after dinner dessert. Ok, don't judge me, the cake is quite small---> mini in size, so I figured I could not get fat from eating it after every meal hahaha



Queso de Bola Cheesecake from Indulgence by Irene

At first bite, rich, creamy & milky taste filled my mouth. Bits of queso de bola and graham crackers can then be tasted. It is not too sweet that was why I am looking forward to eat it even during snack ; p

moist Queso de Bola Cheesecake mini (4.5") PhP200

Indulgence by Irene's Creamy Queso de Bola Cheesecake is available in:

  • 9 inch PhP900
  • 4 1/2 inch PhP200




Indulgence by Irene... Purveyor of sweet and savory indulgences!

For me, Indulgence by Irene's QDB cheesecake is more milky than cheesy in taste. A lot of people are raving about it so Irene must have hit it right by titillating their taste buds. Don't get me wrong, I still like it but I prefer my cheesecake to be more on cheesier side. After all, it all boils down to one's preference ; p

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like MrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add MrsMartinez on Google +