New Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair


A few weeks ago, a bag filled with Dove hair care products was delivered at my house. I was glad that it was the Intense Repair line. You know how I love to experiment with my hair. Over the past years, I have permed my hair 4x, colored my hair thrice and finally decided to cut my hair short

Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair

Naturally, I can't wait to give it a try. I picked a few products to test drive- Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-Oil Serum with Nutri-Oil Essence, Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Overnight Treatment and Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner with Fiber Actives. 



Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-Oil Serum with Nutri-Oil Essence 40ml bottle PhP239

This is my favorite amongst the three products. In fact, I sometimes bring it along with me in my bag. I used to apply a little baby oil on my hair. I am happy that Dove hair has formulated a Nutri-Oil serum specifically for the hair.

Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-Oil Serum with Nutri-Oil Essence tames my hair. It helps prevent frizz. It moisturizes my hair without leaving it greasy.

A single pump on my palm is enough for my short hair. The box says you can apply on wet or dry hair but I prefer on dry hair with the tips of my fingers. I start at the ends of my hair avoiding the roots.

My hair is now frizz-free all day, everyday!

What does the Nutri-Oils do?

  • a unique blend with natural coconut and almond oils
  • rapidly absorbed and doesn't leave hair feeling greasy
  • deeply nourishes, tames unruly hair and revitalizes shine


Dove Damage Therapy Intense repair Overnight Treatment 120ml bottle PhP384

It promises to give each hair strand the chance to experience 8 hours of replenishment for a deeper type of repair that restores depleted protein in just one night without leaving marks on your pillow.

a pump of overnight treatment... that's all my hair needs!

Ok, it says overnight treatment but I sometimes use this in the morning when I feel that my hair needs more conditioning ; p

I have used this for two consecutive weeks already. I noticed that when I applied it at night, my hair has more volume when I wake up the next day. Too bad, I have to shower after. It's one reason why I apply this in the morning hahaha The night time routine will work on those people who takes a bath at night and don't shower the next day.

Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner with Fiber Actives
180ml tube PhP149 

What is Fiber Actives?

It heals your hair from the inside. It penetrates the internal hair fibers to reconstruct hair and to restore broken protein bonds bringing hair back to an almost virgin state. 


Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Daily Treatment Conditioner with Fiber Actives is a next generation conditioner boosted with repairing power of a treatment.


Dual Action Formula- gold/ white stripes

I used this when I went to Ace Water Spa last week. I know the center has sauna/ steam facilities so upon showering I applied it on wet hair and covered it with a swimming cap. I entered the sauna and steam room then removed my swimming cap- it is required so you can access the pool area. After showering, my hair is smoother and feels like I had hot oil treatment on my hair. 

These are just three out of the seven products that I have tried! More hair product reviews coming up!

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like MrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add MrsMartinez on Google +