pure DKNY - a drop of vanilla scent spray

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Some time ago, I wrote about pure DKNY a drop of verbena. Every time I go out of the house, I spray it once on my wrist and somewhere in between my neck and collarbone. It was no denying that I have found my distinct scent. The scent spelled F-R-E-S-H and I own it!

 pureDKNY Vanilla 50 ml - PhP 3,500

About a week ago, another bottle of scent spray was sent over by my friends from Aramis Designer Fragrances (ADF). This time it's a 50 ml bottle of pureDKNY Vanilla. 

At first glance, the packaging is almost the same as verbena. The glass is inspired by a raindrop - all curves and no hard edges. It is 100% recyclable. The bottle cap is 100% recyclable high quality aluminum. The carton is printed with lower Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) inks and made from Certified Forest paper. The difference lies in the color of the bottle cap and the background color on the label. 



 50 ml bottle of pureDKNY Vanilla

pureDKNY purchases Vanilla ingredients from the local farmers in Uganda. By doing so,  pure DKNY helps secure financial future for the women in Africa, one drop at a time.

pureDKNY a drop of Vanilla

I have several Vanilla scented lotions in my beauty loot drawer. This bottle of pureDKNY Vanilla is perfect for layering the scent. I can spray it right after applying lotion. The scent is light and sweet. It has a calming effect too!

pureDKNY Vanilla

pureDKNY Vanilla is available in all Rustan's Department Store. It is also available in 100 ml for PhP 4,900.

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +