Human Heart Nature Hand & Foot Salve & More

A few days ago, I received a corrugated box from Gandang Kalikasan, makers of Human Heart Nature. The package includes Hand & Foot Salve, Body Butter Cream, Bamboo Body Scrub, Pure Strength Oil-Fighting Facial Wash & Premium Deodorant.

 Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Products contains No Harmful Chemicals

I was excited to try out the body products immediately. I kept the tube of Hand & Foot Salve in my bag, I placed the Bamboo Body Scrub inside the shower area while the Body Butter Cream sat on top of my vanity table.

Read about my most favorite product after the break....


Human Heart Nature - Body Butter Cream  Hand & Foot Salve and Bamboo Body Scrub

Human Heart Nature is:

  • Pro-Philippines - use only ingredients which can be grown here in the Phiippines
  • Pro-Poor - develop world-class organic farms and other enterprises
  • Pro-Environment - use only natural products that are free from harmful chemicals 

Human Heart Nature Products:

  • 100% No Harmful Chemicals like Phthalates, Triclosan, Synthetic Colorants, Petroleum By-Products, Parabens, Diethanolamine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Paraffin and Petrolatum
  • Animal Cruelty-Free

Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Hand & Foot Salve 50g PhP 129.75

Amongst the three body care products that I have tried, Hand & Foot Salve is my favorite! The Eucalyptus scent is calming and relaxing at the same time. It gives instant relief to my dry hands and feet. And because it contains oregano, spearmint and lemon balm extract, it also soothe dry, cracked skin. The moisturizing effect is longer than Body Butter Cream.

Also available in Strawberry Scent. 

 Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Hand & Foot Salve

Why I like it:

  • Absorbs quickly 
  • Eucalyptus scent
  • Handy
  • Has a mild cooling sensation

How to use it:

  • Squeeze product onto the palm of your hand
  • Apply generously on dry, rough areas of the skin like hands, elbows, knees, heels and feet

Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Bamboo Body Scrub in Vanilla Paradise 50g PhP129.75

I have not had a body scrub in a long time. I used to go to a spa at least once a month for a body scrub treatment but not anymore because I don't have the luxury of time to stay there for more than 3 hours.

Anyway, the day that I got the Human Heart Nature Package, I placed Bamboo Body Scrub inside the shower area. I used it the very next day and I felt no irritation. It was effective in exfoliating dead skin cells because my skin felt softer. I just don't like its scent, it was not exactly the Vanilla scent that I am used to. It smells weird, I don't know how to describe it.

Also available in 200g for only PhP 349.75.

 Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Bamboo Body Scrub (before application)

It contains black rice and bamboo scrubs to gently and effectively exfoliate dead skin cells and deep seated dirt leaving your skin radiant, polished and so much softer.

 Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Bamboo Body Scrub (upon rubbing)

How to use:
  • Squeeze a generous amount on your palm
  • Rub it against your skin (elbows, knees, heels and feet) using a washcloth or your own hands
  • Rinse with warm water

Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Body Butter Cream in Mango Passion 50g PhP 109.75

You must know by now that I love scented body butters and "oilotions". Human Heart Nature Body Butter Cream in Mango Passion smells sooo good that the company has to put in a warning on the label "For external use only. We know it smells delicious but control yourself. Do not eat" ; p

Also available in Berry Bliss variant. You can also buy a 200g tube for only PhP 274.75.
  
Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Body Butter Cream

The consistency was not as creamy as compared to The Body Shop and Tiffa yet it was not easily absorbed by my skin, I had to rub it several times ; (

How to use it:

  • Squeeze ample amount onto the palm of your hands
  • Apply generously on damp skin
  • Smell deliciously good
  • Reapply as needed

Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Premium Deodorant 50ml PhP 94.75

I don't use deodorants and/or antiperspirants but for those of you who do, here's a new product from Human Heart Nature - Premium Deodorant. 

Benefits:

  • 100% Natural 
  • No Body Odor
  • No dark underarms caused by chemical alcohol
  • Helps lighten underarms
  • Smoothens underarms
  • No aluminum
  • No phthalates
  • No triclosan
  • No  harmful chemicals

Also available in Classic Deo - Aloe Fresh & Pink Blossom variants for only PhP 89.75 each. 

Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Pure Strength Oil-Fighting Facial Wash 50ml PhP 89.75

For my male readers, please do not fret! Human Heart Nature launched a premium natural skin care fit just for you - Pure Strength Oil-Fighting Facial Wash ; ) It has deep cleansing bamboo scrubs and energizing menthol!

Men have been to have 15% oilier skin than women. Charged with 100% Natural Pure Strength Oil-Fighting Face Wash will give yout man the clear, clean, complexion without any harmful chemicals that may damage his health or the environment. 

Also available in 100ml for only PhP 149.75

My next post will be all about Kimmy. Find out who she is!

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +