K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara Black Waterproof

I am so happy today because my Japan Visa was finally approved! Yey! DH and I will push through with our Japan vacation this year... woot! We will have another winter holiday just like last year in Korea! There's a lot of planning to do and I am so excited!

Speaking of Japan, a few weeks ago, a packaged arrived at my doorstep from Beautybox Corp. , the local distributor of K-Palette and Fairydrops Japan ; )

with K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara PhP 895

The package contained the following:

  • K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara
  • Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara (Waterproof Type)
  • Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara (Film Type)

Now, I can't use all three mascaras simultaneously so I have to choose only one. I got curious with K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara that's why I opened it first. To know all the products that I used in the photo above and my review, read after the break...


(top to bottom): K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara Black Waterproof PhP 895; K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h Waterproof PhP 895; Zero kuma Concealer PhP 895- by far, the best concealer that I have tried!

Other makeup products used are in the photo above are:


I always get complimented for my flawless skin. Let me share my secret - Kanebo Kate Mineral BB Gel Cream and a little moisturizer (I use Physiogel AI Cream). For ratio and proportion, read here

After letting the product dry, I apply Zero Kuma Concealer (another secret) on the sides of my nose, under eye, eyelids, middle of the forehead and anywhere I see my freckles showing ; p Blend it well!!!

Features of K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara Black Waterproof:

 1 Day Lash Perm has an ideal brush length

  • Inner curve of bow-shaped brush sweep lashes in an upward curl instantly

1 Day Lash Perm has shorter side bristles and pointed brush tip

  •  Shorter brush bristles at the side is able to reach root of lashes easily
  • Fine tip of brush make it easy to apply on short lashes and inner eye corner of eyes

I will just let the picture do the talking. See the difference below:

without K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara Black Waterproof

with 1 coat of K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara Black Waterproof

I use Shu Uemura curl lash to curl my lashes before applying one coat of K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara Black Waterproof. On ordinary days, one coat would be enough for me. It looks natural and feels so light. It does not smudge nor clump.

after three coats of K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara Black Waterproof

Let me remind you that my eyelashes are so straight. Although my lashes look longer and thicker, I have not found any mascara that really curls it without the aid of an eyelash curler.

In the photo, you could see clumps in some parts of my lashes.  I should have waited for the product to dry before putting on additional coats of mascara. Maybe I should have also use eyelash curler in between so that my lashes will appear to be curvier than in the photo above.

  with K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara Black Waterproof on my lower lashes

view from the side with K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara Black Waterproof


 more fierce looking with K-Palette Real lasting Eyeliner 24h Waterproof ; p

overall look with K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara Black Waterproof

K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara has lengthening ingredient called Pullulan. To care for lashes, it comes with beauty essences like Panthenol, Hydrolyze Silk, Red Algae Essence and Swerti Herb. It is a film-type mascara.

What does film-type mascara mean?

It can be easily removed with lukewarm water without hurting your lashes. 

K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara is available is Beauty Bar stores for only PhP 895!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +