The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 19

look of the day

Girls, pardon the off center picture haha I am just starting to master taking a picture of myself... it's hard, I tell you!

 (l-r) 02 sea shell; 01 emerald sea

Over a week ago at Shangri-la Plaza Mall, I bought these inexpensive shimmer cubes palette from The Body Shop. It's so easy to use. For this look, I used sea shell to cover the entire eyelid and the emerald sea to enhance my eye color ; ) I am happy to report that the eye make up lasts until my Gerry's Grill event that night lol Without any retouch ; p

TBS shimmer cubes palette 19 70% off PhP358.50

TBS has an on going sale.

these helped me look good

  • Kate gel eyeliner
  • Shu Uemura eyelash curler
  • Avon glimmersticks brow definer in dark brown
  • yellow eyebrow shaper
  • TBS shimmer cubes palette 19
close up look of my eye make up