Pad Thai and More by Chef Cecille in Robinsons Magnolia

December 16, 2012

Pad Thai and More by Chef Cecille
in Front of Robinsons Bank
Lower Ground Floor (Supermarket level)
Robinsons Magnolia
Quezon City

As I was about to write this post, I realized that I have not ordered Pad Thai during my first visit in Cecille Chang's newest fast food joint called Pad Thai and More. So, I went back this afternoon and ordered one plus some more ; p

Pad Thai Prawns PhP 165

IMO, this is better than the Pad Thai Gevi and I ordered in Cecille's main restaurant, Thai Bistro. Of course, presentation wise, nothing can top what Thai Bistro has to offer. You can view the photo here. With this order, I did not even add any condiments available from the counter. It's flavorful despite the fact that I didn't put anything on it. It was oily, the same is true with the rest of our order. 

An order consists of stir fried Pho noodles with eggs, shrimp and tofu with spring onions and crushed peanuts on top. It is also available in Chicken PhP 145 or Pork PhP 145.

To know what else is on the menu, read more...





Here's what DH and I ordered during my first visit:


Famous Bangkok Noodle Soup Pork PhP 130

I think DH put a little bit too much of patis in his bowl of soup. It was a bit salty. Also available in Chicken PhP 130.

Thai Value Meal C PhP 110

Thai Value Meal C includes the following:
  • Thai Bagoong Rice
  • Caramel Pork
  • Fried Egg, Soup
  • Fried Banana 
  • Iced Tea

This is supposed to be a meal in itself but I find the topping bitin so I ordered Thai Spring Rolls (photo below) as my ulam.

Thai Spring Rolls PhP 145

If you want value for money, order Thai Spring Rolls. The quality of rice is not that good though, well, I hope it can get better.

Sticky Rice with Mango PhP 80

DH and I love Sticky Rice with Mango dessert. It has the same ingredient as the one served in Thai Bistro. I am not sure if Thai Bistro offers it at the same price.

Here are the rest of what my parents and I ordered during my second visit: 

 Thai Value Meal A Siam Fish Fillet PhP 90

Thai Value Meal A Siam Fish Fillet includes:

  • Rice 
  • Soup 
  • Fried Banana 
  • Iced Tea

I am not so sure but the fish tastes like Dory. I don't like Dory. Enough said.

Famous Bangkok Noodle Soup Chicken PhP 130

On our second visit, the soup is much oilier. I don't know if the chicken ingredient has anything to do with it.

Incidentally, Thai Bistro is fast becoming my favorite Thai restaurant.  Here are some photos I took during my third visit with our friends from Vancouver. Wee celebrated our Christmas party there last December 13, 2012.

I will let the pictures do the talking hahaha...

Pad Thai PhP320

Pink Pomelo Salad PhP 360

SOm Tam Salad PhP 280

Talay Salad PhP 280 (Seafood Salad)



One of the photos above is Soi 6 (PhP 295) while the other one is Saphan Kwai (PhP 240). I forgot which is which hahaha

Soft Shell Crab Double Fried PhP 380

Siam Chicken Wrap PhP 315

Lamb Shank Massama PhP 540

with Vancouver friends

I hope you didn't drool with all the food entries I have been posting this week ; p Have a merry, merry Christmas!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +