February Beauty Must-Have!

Sorry for the lack of entry today. I was so busy with SHOPPING hahaha SM Sta. Mesa is having a 3-day Sale starting today. I bought a lot and saved a lot too!

 (Clockwise starting from left): Yves Rocher Masque Aqua Tonic, Pepsodent Herbal Breeze Mouthwash, Clinique Happy., By Nature Soft 'N Supple Oil Over, Human Nature 100% Natural Hand & Foot Salve, Lush Eau Roma Water, 0Kuma Concealer, Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush, Kate Eyebrow Color, eyebrow razor, Nivea Baby Soft & Cream, Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler & Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm

Anyway, here's my February installment of Beauty Must-Have. If you have not read about my January Beauty Must-Have, you can view it here.

For a closer look, read after the break...



 Pepsodent Herbal Breeze Mouthwash 300ml

Pepsodent Herbal Breeze Mouthwash has anti-bacterial action with a taste of natural freshness. It contains natural ingredients like aloe vera, lime and betel leaf extracts. There is zinc to prevent tooth cavities but there's no alcohol.

I like the menthol taste without the sting.

The cap is sealed for your protection. There is also measuring cup included upon purchase. 

 Nieva Baby Soft & Cream wipes

Nivea Baby Soft & Cream wipes is clinically tested. It contains no alcohol and is made with natural cotton. It maintains the natural ph value of the skin. 

It cleanses gently, leaving skin soft and smooth. Thanks to calendula extracts.

 Yves Rocher Masque Aqua Tonic Cool Moisture Mask PhP 200

 A light, refreshing and deliciously fruity texture with pure grape juice! Read more about it here.
 
 Lush Eau Roma Water Toner for dry to normal skin 100g 

It's main ingredients are Lavender water and Rose Water. Excellent for dry, older or sensitive skin.

 eyebrow razor

I use an eyebrow razor to shape my eyebrows. It is available in beauty section of your favorite department store.

 Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush PhP 1,500

The name says it all! It's the perfect foundation brush. It covers every corner of your face with a clean sweep. It works well with any type of foundation, emulsion or powder. It's made in Japan ; )

 0Kuma Concealer Cover Control Type 1

I have been meaning to give this product a review for a long time because I really, really it. 0Kuma (pronounced as Zero Kuma) Concealer does not leave my face dry or flaky after application. It gives me a perfect, blemish-free look all the time.

 Kate Eyebrow Color LB-2 (Gold)

I like Kate Eyebrow Color so much that I bought a second tube in Japan in a different shade BE-1 (Beige). It costs JPY 850 (PhP 425). It lightens my brow to match my hair color. It's so easy to apply using its mascara wand.
 
 Shu Uemura eyelash curler

I have straight eyelashes, I really need an eyelash curler that does it job well so I chose to buy Shu Uemura. I heat it with a dryer before clamping my lashes with it.

Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm in Strawberry 4.25g 

I always bring a tube of Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm whenever I am out of the country especially if the place I am visiting has a cold, winter weather.

 Rouge Coco Chanel Hydrating Creme Lip Colour Gabrielle (19) 3.5g

If you catch me wearing a red lipstick, most probably its Rouge Coco Chanel in Gabrielle. This creamy satin lipstick does not leave my lips chapped after wearing it for hours. So, yes, I like it!

 By Nature Soft 'N Supple Oil Over

Believe me when I say that I receive a lot of body lotions from PR kits but only a few made it on my vanity table. One of them is By Nature Soft 'N Supple Oil Over. It has o chemical preservatives, no chemical additives and no artificial coloring. It is safe for babies too. You can read more about it here.

 Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Hand & Foot Salve in Eucalyptus 50g

Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Hand & Foot Salve in Eucalyptus is a 100% natural salve with oregano, spearmint, lemon balm extracts. It has no paraben, mineral oil, silicone, phthalate or other toxic chemicals. You can read more about it here.

 Clinique Happy. Perfume Spray 100ml

This is my second bottle of Clinique Happy. I can't believe I finished an entire bottle of perfume because I am not a perfume person. I can leave the house without spraying on a perfume. I think you will agree with my choice of perfume for February ; )

How about you? What products do you have on your vanity table?

Till the next beauty entry! Good night ; )

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +