BYS Australia's Complete Cosmetics is now in Manila!


February 5, 2013

BYS Complete Cosmetics
Straight Up Bar
Seda Hotel
30th st. cor. 11th Ave.,
Bonifacio Global City

Over a month ago, I was invited to the launching of BYS's Spring/Summer 2013 Forecast. BYS is the most extensive Australian beauty brand available in Australia, UK, Japan and now in the Philippines.

BYS eyeshadow Limited Edition NEONS 5g (foreground)

When I arrived at the venue, I saw several makeup sets on top of a table. Guests were encouraged to try out BYS' products, most of which were still sealed ; )

To see what caught my fancy, read after the break...




 BYS Lip Gloss & Lipstick Duo in Dusty Rose 2.5g 

 it's lipstick and...

 lip gloss in one stick

here's a sample swatch of BYS Lip Gloss & Lipstick Duo in Dusty Rose 2.5g 

I love pink so I will definitely add this to my list when I shop for a new lipstick!

I spy BYS Bronzing Powder 8g & BYS Blush Duo in the makeup set ; )

 BYS Neon Eyeliner 4ml

sample swatches of BYS Neon Eyeliners under the BYS Lip Gloss & Lipstick Duo swatch

I have to think of an event where I can wear these BYS Neon eyeliners ; p

BYS Eye Shadow Mousse Green 3.5g

Oh, I find this eye shadow mousse tucked in the makeup kit. It was so easy to use and apply. I used my fingers, no brush available.

so here's my FOTD (Face of the Day) using BYS Complete Cosmetics

BYS makeup used:

  • BYS Eye Shadow Mousse Green
  • BYS Bronzing Powder
  • BYS Lip Gloss & Lipstick Duo in Dusty Rose

How do you like my look?

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +