Make Everyday "Best In" Moments with Greenwich Lasagna Supreme



Last Friday, I tweeted this---> "Hungry as usual! What delivery hotline should I dial?"And what do you know, an hour after that tweet, I received a delivery from Greenwich. The picnic basket was loaded with Greenwich's mouth-watering Lasagna Supreme!

 Greenwich Lasagna Supreme

As I am typing this entry, I am having my afternoon snack---> Greenwich Lasagna Supreme, of course! I can't get enough of the cheese on top ; )
Greenwich best-tasting pasta now has thicker noodles and chunkier meat sauce, complimented by three types of cheese and topped with a rich and creamy white sauce. Served with 1 pc. Garlic Stix.

Read after the break...



 Greenwich picnic basket containing Lasagna Supreme

I was surprised that the picnic basket was delivered with... a bouquet of flowers! The "Best In" moment talaga ang Greenwich! I was touched and I felt special... chos!

bouquet of flowers

You, too, can celebrate life's "Best In" moments with Greenwich Lasagna Supreme. Only PhP 79 for its snack size and PhP 99 for a full size, truly, you can celebrate this all-time favorite fare everyday!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +