Chic Nails Hand, Foot & Body Spa in Scout Tuazon Quezon City


Chic Nails Hand, Foot & Body Spa
24-B Scout Tuazon St.,
Brgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City
9am - 10pm

I am so excited when I found out that Chic Nails Hand, Foot & Body Spa opened its third branch in Scout Tuazon in Quezon City. This newest branch is so near my place and I know I will be spending a lot of R&R in this quaint blue and white spa.

 Cupcake by Orly

The day after the spa opened, I asked my friends to join me for a manicure/pedicure session after dinner. We were just in time, the spa closes at 10pm. We were there a little before 9 pm so we have approximately an hour left to pamper ourselves. 

Read more after the break....



spic-and-span interior of Chic Nails

Although the area is small in size, the place was fully utilized, thanks to the handy work of the owner, Gigi. The mani/pedi area can accommodate 8 pax at one time.

my good friend, Gevi, signing client information sheet before pedicure session

coffee, hot or cold tea?

All three of us chose coffee. Drinks are complimentary. 
 
Cuccio Naturale pedicure PhP 250... my choice!

Chic Nails Hand, Foot & Body Spa uses Orly Nail Lacquer

Cats and I chose Cupcake by Orly. 

Step 1: Application of Cuccio Naturale Apple Cuticle Remover with Apple Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acid

Use daily to prevent drying of cuticles and hangnails. Apply a small amount of cuticle remover to cuticle area. Massage gently ad soak in manicure bowl for 5 minutes. Proceed by pushing back cuticles, hangnails and thickened skin around the nail bed. Use regularly to maintain perfect cuticles.

pushing back cuticles
 
nail filing
 


Step 2: Cuccio Naturale Lavender Environmental Hand Protection Lotion with Zinc Oxide

A silky lavender moisturizer that heals, soothes and calms your skin from the damages of the sun and the environment & leaves your skin in the beautiful condition nature intended.

Reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. 
Uncover fresh, radiant skin
Smooth and refine skin texture
Enhance skin's natural moisture

uso pa pala ang merthiolate?!
 
Step 3: Cuccio Naturale Nail Strengthener
 
Step 4: Application of first coat

Step 5: Top coat
 
Step 6: Cuccio Naturale Wheat Germ Cuticle Revitalizer Complex

 I'm done!

My friend, Cats, chose Cuccio Naturale Manicure...

hand soak

I also had foot soak prior to cleaning my toe nails, I just forgot to take a photo ; p

Cats

with my friends Gevi and Cats

All three of us enjoyed the night, we bonded over food and spa. It was fun and I hope we could do this again.

Chic Nails is offering a 15% discount across all services until April 30 only so hurry!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +