Conti's Bakeshop in Robinsons Magnolia


April 12, 2013

Conti's Bakeshop & Restaurant
UG/F 142-143 Robinsons Magnolia
Dona Hemady cor. Aurora Blvd., Quezon City
3854375   6245933

Last Friday, my friends and I had a mini get-together in our favorite mall, Robinsons Magnolia. It took us several hours to decide where to eat. Think four girl with four different opinions hahaha Finally, around 9:30pm, we agreed to have our dinner at Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant.

Baked Salmon PhP 355

Baked Salmon is an all-time favorite whenever my family and I dined here. So, I was not surprised that one of my friends ordered it. The salmon was cooked just right as usual with melted cheese on top. It really looks appetizing! 

For our other orders, read after the break...



Crispy Soft Shell Crab Salad PhP 225

Crispy Soft Shell Crab Salad is one of the new items on their menu and I had to order it. For one, those of you who regularly browse through my blog would know that I <3 soft shell crab. Second, it has been awhile since I last ordered one. This dish did not disappoint, even my friends liked it!

Beef Salpicao PhP 395

Three of my friends shared their orders but I got this Beef Salpicao all to myself hahaha I am a certified beef lover. The beef was not tender and I can still see a little blood oozing out of the meat as I sliced it... argh! But the crunchy garlic on top and garlic rice make up for it. 

Next time, I will spend my PhP 400 on other items in the menu.

Lengua Estofada PhP 290

Lengua Estofada was the reason I was not able to share food with my other friends. I don't eat lengua. Just thinking about cow's tongue makes me puke ; p So, there---> I am not a glutton because I had beef salpicao all for myself, I just can't take in lengua. My friends love it though.

Another order was Lasagna Regular PhP 210 (not in the photo). Everybody was full when this order arrived. With all the chikahan, I forgot to take its photo ; p

The night didn't end there. Of course, we had to get some dessert but that deserves another entry!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +