Pevonia Crystalline Skin Body Treatment at The Spa


June 4, 2013

Pevonia Crystalline Skin Body Treatment
The Spa Wellness
Trinoma Mall
9008818   9008809

In my previous entry, I told you about meeting the "Pevonia girls" for a post birthday lunch, right? Well, that's not all what happened. After lunch, the girls handed over a bag- silly me, I mistook it as a laptop bag ; p Found inside were Pevonia products (or "Pangkabuhayan Showcase" as Elaine calls it ; ) that I could use at home.

 Pevonia Crystalline Body Treatment (photo source: The Spa)

Anyway, as if that was not enough, they ushered me to The Spa located on the same level as Kimpura. For the next hour and a half, I experienced a luxurious service called Crystalline Body Treatment using only Pevonia products like Silky Skin Body Scrub and Micro-emulsified Massage Oil.

I am so lucky and pampered by my girl friends over at Pevonia Botanica Philippines <3.To learn more about the treatment, read after the break...


room #1: body scrub + shower area

After taking a quick shower, I waited in the "starry" lounge area while sipping a cup of warm ginger tea. A few minutes later, I was accompanied to a cabin-like couple's room. How I wish DH was with me, we rarely have time to go and have a massage together anymore ; (

For 30 minutes, my body was scrubbed using only natural, gentle and premium-grade Pevonia Botanica Silky Skin Body Scrub to achieve a brighter, fairer and smoother skin afterwards.

The scrub is made from the following ingredients & benefits:

  •  Lemon- brightening, toning, natural, fresh fragrance
  • Chamomile- to calm and heal
  • Rosemary- rejuvenate and improve blood circulation
  • Aloe Vera Gel- tighten and sooth
  • Jojoba Wax- polishing, non-irritating natural grains

Tip: When showering, just rinse off the scrub. There's no need for soap.

Once done with shower, I was ushered in a tent-like room, zippered entrance and all ; )

what my tent-like massage room looks like inside

room #2: massage area

My spa journey was completed by The Spa's signature Swedish massage. It was so relaxing that I nearly doze off to la la land ; )

Other classic massage treatments you can request are Shiatsu, Combination and Deep Tissue.
with Kathy Felizardo (The Spa Trinoma - Spa Manager) and Jennifer Antonio-Casitas (Pevonia Philippines PR Manager)

with the gorgeous Marie Elaine Palapag, 
Pevonia's Social Media and Marketing Coordinator

Crystalline Skin Body Treatment is available in all The Spa Wellness branches in Alabang, Eastwood, Greenbelt, The Fort, Rockwell and Trinoma for only PhP 1,900 (Executive Room) and PhP 2, 600 (Suite/Villa). Recommended once or twice a month treatment.

Pevonia Silky Skin Body Scrub 200ml PhP 2,950
Pevonia made sure that I can maintain the results of this treatment at home by giving me a bottle of Silky Skin Body Scrub. Yes, it is the same product used in Crystalline Skin Body Treatment.
The combination of ingredients like Lemon, Rose Essential Oil, Chamomile and Jojoba beads work together to exfoliate dead cells and provide deep cleansing at the same time it is gentle on the skin. Other ingredients like Rosemarie, Sage and Aloe Vera help in cleaning skin surface, leaving it feeling refreshed. The essential oil of Lemon gives the scrub a fresh, natural fragrance.

For better result, its recommended use is once or twice a week. To find out more about Pevonia Botanica facials, body treatments and home care products, please call +632-6348210 or simply visit Pevonia to locate a spa near you.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +