Birthday Lunch Treat From Pevonia!


June 4, 2013

Kimpura
3rd floor Trinoma Mall
9010813

Hello! How's your day? I was in Trinoma Mall earlier today where I met with the Pevonia girls (as I would love to call them ; p). They treated me to a hearty lunch at Kimpura (yes, this is still part of my post birthday celebration. IKR, it has extended until the month of June ; p)

 with Jennifer Casitas, Pevonia Philippines PR Manager/ Asst. to the Managing Director and 
Marie Elaine Palapag, Social Media & Marketing Coordinator

Our meeting was set at 11am, little did we know that the restaurant opens at 11:30am ; p Luckily, we were able to get inside before the said time, thanks to the charm of Ms. Elaine. 

We requested for seats in the Teppanyaki area. Ok, I am warning you, there's a lot and I mean a lot of food photos coming right at you! Don't judge us for what we have ordered lol 

With that said, you can read more after the break...


 Mang Benny cooking US Angus Rib-Eye PhP 950

One order of US Angus rib-eye to share coming up! Each of us wanted to have the steak cooked differently, Mang Benny was just so happy to obliged. He was even camera ready all the time!

The steak came with plain rice, soup and dessert. We upgraded the plain rice into Japanese fried rice (see photo below). For dessert, you can chose from buko sorbet, coffee jelly or fresh pineapple slices. We chose the latter to share.

Japanese fried rice and complimentary appetizer of dilis and seaweeds

I swear I love Kimpura's dilis and seaweeds.

 Tamago sashimi 

Tamago sashimi has ten slices in every order. It's a tad too sweet than the usual.

 saba sushi PhP 90/piece

You should know me by now, the only raw sushi I eat is saba... truly delectable!

 ultimate california maki hP 350

Why Ultimate? Because it has unagi on top! I think I finished the last piece ; p

 shrimp tempura (8 pieces)


The waiter only told us about ordering 6 pieces of tempura and I quote "Para tig-dalawa kayo". Now, I wonder why 8 pieces of tempura came out. Maybe because we look like we were starving while we were ordering?! I don't know ; p

Okonomiyaki PhP 250

And of course, finally, the piece de resistance, Okonomiyaki. Think takoyaki, only this is served like a pizza ; p Yes, it was cooked right in front of us. We all loved it!

Kimpura's iced tea and Dalandan juice PhP 95

To wash down all these food, Jennifer and I ordered a glass of Dalandan juice each while Elaine ordered a glass of Kimpura's iced tea!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +