Baptismal Dress from Periwinkle


As early as May, I was already preparing for my daughter's upcoming birthday party. I was so preoccupied with the party's venue and dealing with different suppliers that I have forgotten to book a church for her baptism which will be held on the same day as her birthday party ; p I know, I was negligent.

Anyway, the good news is, I already booked a church... yey!

 Periwinkle Ujana (H11) All White Dress 50% off PhP 1,725.00 862.50

While I was looking for a party dress (we have a kiddie party to attend this Saturday), I saw this all white dress from Periwinkle at 50% off. This is perfect because the church's requirement is to have the child wear an all white or beige clothes. Another problem solved ; )

To find out what my daughter will wear on Saturday, click after the break...



Periwinkle Ursula 11 Party Dress (gray/white) PhP 1,495 747.50

*baby hanger bought from Howards Storage World

I was contemplating on buying this or the pink casual dress. In the end, I want my baby girl to feel classy and elegant so I went for this dress hahaha 

Now, my only problem is what am I going to wear to the party ; p I haven't been shopping for myself, well, except for the bracelets that I am addicted to ; p Now, if only Periwinkle carries clothes for moms too that would be perfect!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +