Chewy Junior Chewy Cream Puffs in SM Megamall



September 20, 2013

Chewy Junior
Lower G/F SM Megamall A
Julia Vargas Ave., Mandaluyong City
5476387

My food trip Friday in SM Megamall didn't end with J.CO and Chuck's Grub Fish & Chips, I also paid Chewy Junior a visit ; ) Well, it was not entirely my idea, it was my dad's. Chewy Junior is located beside Chuck's Grub and the display caught his attention. Now you know where I get my sweet tooth from ; p

 Chewy Junior New York Cheesecake (Premium) PhP 55

We ordered a box of 3 each and the New York Cheesecake was my favorite among the three. It has vanilla filling with cream cheese on top. It was not too sweet. Read the rest of my order after the break...



How to eat Chewy Junior:

Bite from where the cream filling was injected so nothing will go to waste ; ) Best eaten when chilled. And yes, the cream puffs are definitely C-H-E-W-Y!

 Chewy Junior Coffee Cinnamon (Deluxe) PhP 45

Chewy Junior Coffee Cinnamon has a coffee filling. I like the coffee flavor but the taste of cinnamon was lacking.

 Chewy Junior Dulce de Leche Ensaymada (Premium) PhP 55

Chewy Junior Dulce de Leche Ensaymada was my least favorite because it was too sweet and I am not fond of the cheese they put on top.

 Chewy Junior Dulce de Leche Ensaymada has a vanilla cream filling

You may buy them individually (P45 Deluxe/P55 Premium) or buy them in boxes of 3's (P119), 6's (P229), and 12's (P439). Just add P10 for each premium flavor included in a box. Also available in mini puff flavors- Chocolate and Vanilla.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a 30 something mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!