Quick Snack at Chuck's Grub Fish & Chips in SM Megamall


September 20, 2013

Chuck's Grub Fish & Chips
Lower Ground Floor, Bldg. A
SM Megamall

It was food trip Friday last week! Not only was I in SM Megamall to taste J.CO's newest drink- Iced Chocolate Banana but also to try out Chuck's Grub Fish & Chips.

 Snapper (regular) PhP 180

Snapper was recommended by the waiter/cashier. I was told that if I like lapu-lapu then I would definitely like this one and he was right! Even my little princess ate the fish meat with gusto! Read more after the break....


 Shrimp popcorn rice meal PhP 155

I also ordered one Shrimp popcorn rice meal. A cup of Pepsi cola drink was also included in the meal. It's deep fried but it was not oily. Do you see those black specks of burnt breading on my two orders? I hope that they will use new oil to avoid it.

Anyway, this restaurant accepts Senior Citizen Card. No service charge as the set up is like that of a fast food restaurant- pay upon order.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a 30 something mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!