Fruits In Bloom: Christmas Cheer




Have you heard or read about Fruits In Bloom? I do. I learned about the brand when Leah Dy guested in my favorite morning show, KrisTV, a few months back. When she contacted me if I wanted to feature her edible arrangement, naturally, I said yes. #LumelevelWithKris lol

Fruits In Bloom  Seasonal Offering Christmas Cheer PhP 2000

I was not home when the edible blooms were delivered. I have instructed my helper how to remove one of the trays inside the refrigerator just in case the delivery would be too big ; p True enough, the package was quite huge, she had to remove one tray.

The first thing I did when I came back was to check if the fruits still look fresh.... check! And if the fruits were still intact... yes, except for 2 to 3 grapes that fell at the bottom of the package.

For more detailed photos, read after the break...


green apple wedges dipped in white chocolate

fresh strawberries and white chocolate-dipped bananas

Fruits In Bloom Limited Edition mug

All I want for Christmas is PEACE on EARTH and really cute SHOES!- my thoughts exactly and of course, BAGS too!

Christmas Cheer

The perfect gift for HER! Arranged in our limited edition mug, this yummy combination of choco-dipped green apple wedges, chocolate-dipped bananas, strawberries and green and red grapes is sure to make her a happy gal this season!

Fruits In Bloom is now accepting orders for the upcoming holidays. You can visit Fruits In Bloom website to view two more yummy and delectable edible Christmas arrangements or you can call their office at these numbers 8120380 and 0915 3269136.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!