Another long weekend coming up!

Oh my! oh my gulay! hehe Our president imposed another holiday economics hehe June 12, Independence day will be moved to June 9- the nearest Monday, instead. For my gf, CM, it's time to ponder on where to go hehe We have to be a bit stingy for CM has been splurging her moolah on her child's water bottle lately. Well, that's another story. So For almost a week now, we alternately search online for a good place to go. I've hinted my DH on what's to come hehe he might get shock come that day when I'm all pack with my bikini- whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?- & ready to go and he doesn't have a clue on what's going on...

Anyway, we searched for Zambales last week but I believe and it turned out to be a surfer's paradise so much for relaxing on the beach with all that crazy wave that comes right up at us. Darn, right now, I'm looking at the safest option which is Anilao in Batangas. DH and I have been there plenty of times and yet we love the place so much that we keep on coming back. With CM in tow and her family, we have to stay overnight and for that would cost us an arm and leg. Good luck to us that we can find a cheap resort in Anilao. I'll keep you posted!