Cook your own: Banana cue

Yesterday afternoon, I experimented with the bananas that we have on hand and cooked it into banana cue. At first, I asked our helpers if they know how to cook banana cue kanto style and got a deadpan look lol

So, I did a bit of experimenting and voila! Here is my very own version of the banana cue.

home cooked banana cue

Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot enough, put one tablespoon of brown sugar in the pan. And immediately put in a slice of banana. Coat the banana with the syrupy brown sugar. After a minute, scoop the banana out. Repeat this procedure for each banana.

Ingredients:
  • 5 pcs. bananas, sliced in half
  • brown sugar
  • oil
  • deep frying pan
Preparation time: less than 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes

I cooked another batch of banana cue this morning for our breakfast. Saraaaap!