Little Asia Symphony of Flavors

My visit: January 22, 2010

Little Asia
Promenade Greenhills,
San Juan
7275785   7275265

Surprisingly, this restaurant was nearly empty on a Friday night. Good for DH and I because we were starving.

empty on a Friday night

fried green beans PhP195

korea beef stew PhP315

 We watched the movie Legion and went here for dinner. DH ordered his usual fried green beans, nothing can beat Mey Lin's version. The Korean beef stew was worth every penny. The beef was very tender. Masasabi kong "sabaw pa lang, ulam na". The rice is not cheap though at PhP50/cup. Medyo may amoy pa. But I don't know if it's the water used when cooking the rice. When my family and I ate at Gerry's Grill- just beside Little Asia- last Sunday, their rice smelled the same. And also last Sunday, I saw that definitely it was a better business for this establishment.