Mega Magazine and Sarah Geronimo

my complimentary Mega Magazine

I love Sarah Geronimo! Since she is the cover girl of the Mega Magazine May issue, I was secretly hoping to meet her at the launching of The Annual Ten Most Beautiful held recently in Greenbelt 5.


with my bff on the left and fellow blogger, Rowena on my right

what I am wearing:
dress from Plains & Prints
Suki Shoes
Mango handbag
Charriol 2 tone stainless steel bracelet from Straight from the heart collection

The annual 10 Most Beautiful

The ten most beautiful features not only the physical attributes but the whole embodiment of a person. 

Cris Albert, co-founder of Operation Compassion

The above photos are just four of the ten beautiful people featured in the magazine. The  other six are KC Conception- Ambassador of the United Nations World Food Programme, Stephanie Kienle- member of the Virlanie Foundation, Chicho Suarez- supporter of Victoria Court HIV Awareness Organization, Agot Isidro- supporter of Philippine Animal Welfare Society, Mitzi Borromeo- coordinator of Cafe Scientifique and Stephanie Zubiri- an active speaker for Dakila Artists Advocacy for Climate Change.

my bff

I was not able to meet Sarah Geronimo on the said event but I have met 8 of the 10 most beautiful woman to date! Grab your May issue now and win PhP150, 000 worth of beauty products!