Home Improvement: 3D Blue Star Stand Fan and Marubishi Velocity Fan

DH and I were on the look out for new electric fans to replace both non working fans inside our room. Finally, we saw two that we both liked in Anson's Emporium Corp. found on the 3rd floor, Landmark, Trinoma Mall.

Blue Star stand fan with remote PhP1, 994

Marubishi velocity fan PhP720

Sadly, we can't have the Blue Star in our room. Because it's a remote controlled fan, its power button has to be pushed each time in order for it to turn on. We are using a power saving adaptor connected to the fan so that the fan can automatically turn on every time our air conditioner turn off. We should have thought about the adaptor before we bought this fan. The stand fan ended up in my MIL's room which is good because the fan has a build in ionizer ; ) It's so my color pa naman ; p

Except for the hard to reach control at the back, I love the gray Marubishi fan that I placed under the sink in my comfort room.  Now, I have air circulation inside my bathroom ; )