Yogurt Nation and The Lounge

My visit: August 20, 2010

Yogurt Nation and The Lounge
1D and 2D The Sapphire Residences,
31st St. corner 2nd Ave.,
Crescent Park West
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
09175343161   09176290413

After attending The Body Shop's recent campaign in Greenbelt, Makati. Fellow bloggers and I went straight to Yogurt Nation. Friday night always have an awful traffic situation whatever part of the metro you are in. What could be a less than 30 minutes travel time by car was stretched to an hour or so. I was still sick that day but still drove that far. I am fast becoming a true blue lakwatsera! *sigh*


You wouldn't think that this is only a yogurt place, huh? A very strategic idea to open a lounge, a cafe and a yogurt place all in one place! Kudos for great thinking, Jeff Chua!

True enough, young, hip people were hanging out on the third floor where "The Lounge" is while bloggers were in the second floor main dining area for the food tasting event! Generation gap lol

Nachos with Chili Meat and Salsa PhP225

This nacho serving didn't scrimp on cheese and ground beef topping. Love it!


Oh, mazzarella oozing out of the stick! *licks*

salpicao cream PhP238

I think the beef needs to be more tender but the taste was just alright.

red maranello PhP185

tomato with meatballs PhP165

I can eat this with the sauce alone. The meatball is salty for me so I had to stop at just one meatball. And perhaps let the others taste it lol

east meets west chicken surprise PhP150

Either you are a curry lover or not. So, order this if you are a curry lover because the chicken bits are flavored with curry sauce.

pesto with kesong puti PhP190

Oooh! I love anything with kesong puti and you should have known it by now with my numerous post about it hehe So, I am biased about this lol ; p

bloggers

Galit- galit mode muna while eating haha

After eating, though, the need for dessert cravings shouldn't be far. Downstairs is where Yogurt nation is located.

Yogurt Nation PhP23 per ounce

I am quite appalled to see the pricing of the yogurt today. With Red Mango and Golden Spoon, it's the size of the cup that matters- s,m, and l. Now with the numerous yogurt sprouting, it seems per ounce pricing is the way to go. But I still want to know the price of what I am having before hand so I am all for per cup pricing ; p Unless one of you readers will treat me, otherwise, I am sticking on a per cup pricng lol

6 flavors to choose from

I was sick that night and couldn't consume a cup of yogurt. Good thing, they have this cute small cup for sample tasting and that's what I had- a sample taste of all six flavors lol

toppings

weighing the yogurt

Among the 6 yogurt flavors, on top of my list is Cranberry while the Mango flavored one would be at the bottom. Don't get me wrong, I love the real mango fruit but the taste of mango flavored yogurt is not my type. Taste so bland. ick!