KFC ChiliLime Chicken

My event: October 11, 2010

Launching of KFC Chili lime Chicken
Blue Leaf Events Pavilion
Mc Kinley Hill Village
Taguig

Tired of your old chicken flavor- Original Recipe and Hot and Crispy? Starting today, you can now avail of the new KFC Chili Lime Chicken! Same finger licking goodness now in ChiliLime flavor!

KFC Chili Lime chicken

I had a bite and the very first thing that comes to my mind... citrusy! A unique burst of flavor and a tinge of chili!


photo courtesy of Animetric

I arrived late but that didn't stop me from joining their games. I even suffered a stage fright moment  answering the question... What's the first thing that comes to your mind upon tasting KFC Chili Lime chicken haha I answered LIME! lol I totally forgot to say what I am supposed to say... CITRUSY! haha

with Chico and Delamar of RX 93.1 photo courtesy of  Manila Life

The day's event was hosted by DJs Chico and Delamar of RX 93.1. Loyal fans were invited through KFC Philipppines Facebook fanpage. After tasting the new KFC Chili Lime flavor, guests can have their photo taken at the photobooth. Plus, guests can sign up to have their video taken for KFC commercial! And yes, when it's my turn, I was able to say the word "citrusy" without batting my eyelash lol


KFC Chili Lime is available for a limited time only!

Thanks Trish of GreenBulb PR for the invite!