Tried and Tested: Nivea Visage Sparkling White Range

I have received an overwhelming amount of Nivea products this past few months from wet tissue to body lotions to deodorants. As if those products were not enough, the company sent over the whole range of Nivea Sparkling White. My DS was giddy when she heard that I have the latest whitening line. I let her try and test the product.

DS radiant in Sparkling White

The photo above was taken last Sunday in Starbucks Shangri- la Mall. She has been using Nivea Sparkling White for almost a month now. She has that radiant glow. Or was it just the reflection of the afternoon sun?
; p

Make up used:

  • Hanskin BB Cream
  • Rice Powder
  • Red Earth Blush
  • The Body Shop Lip Balm in Strawberry



Nivea Sparkling White range

  • Sparkling White Day Care PhP315
  • Sparkling White Whitening Scrub PhP175
  • Sparkling White UV Blocker PhP400
  • Sparkling White Whitening Foam PhP150

Nivea Sparkling White Foam

For the White Day Care, my DS has this to say "Ok sha creamy parang Dove pero hinde tough i rinse off.. it smells nice din same sa moisturizer.." This product leaves a squeaky clean feel after washing. 

Nivea Sparkling White Foam is developed for the whitening needs of Asian skin:

  • Whitens
  • Purifies

Nivea Sparkling White Day Care

"The smell is a bit too strong.. again the consistency is just right... not too creamy not too watery.. so it can easily be absorbed by the skin.." answered my sister when I asked her take on Nivea Sparkling White Day Care. 

It works both on the surface and within the skin to bring out your inner glow:

  • Whitens
  • Controls Shine

Nivea Sparkling White UV Blocker


"As for the UV Blocker, although watery yung consistency nya,.. it's kinda hard to spread.. medyo sticky sha.. over all cgiuro 3.5 out 5 stars hindi ko sure kung um-ok skin ko or if pumuti ako hehe pero no breakouts naman.. so it's all good." quips my DS about her overall experience with Nivea Sparkling White. 

It leaves your complexion looking translucently fair and radiant:

  • Oil Free
  • Water- based formula
  • Advanced SPF 30PA ++ UVA and UVB filters
  • Hyaluronic Acid

Nivea Sparkling White Scrub

The only product left with me was the Sparkling White Scrub. I use it once or twice a month concentrating on my nose area. Like the Sparkling White Foam, this too leaves the skin a squeaky clean feel. I felt that it strips away moisture so I rarely use it. What's good about it is that it doesn't clog pores.

Developed for the whitening needs of Asian skin:

  • Whitens
  • Exfoliates

radiant glow... you decide!

What she was wearing:

  • Beverly Hills Polo Club shirt dress
  • Aerosoles shoes

It's nice when companies send over products that I can share with my family and friends. I can only try so much amount of product because I only have one face hahaha Thanks to DS for trying the whole range of Nivea Visage Sparkling White!

In the mean time, please join my giveaway here.