OOTN: Chica Girl in Ensembles

Hello ; p As I am typing this, it's 1 a.m.! DH and I just got back from an awesome wedding of the younger brother of my friend. I want to share a quick post of my knockout outfit tonight hehehe

do I look chica enough for you?

What is chica?

It means "girl" in Spanish. It sometimes connotes a hot chick. The second meaning is what I am aiming for ; p

Can you believe that I pulled this look in less than an hour? I went to Hotel Sofitel in my office attire- white shirt and jeans, then changed into these vavavoom outfit in one of the restrooms of the hotel.

Blouse: Off White Woven Shirt by Ensembles PhP1195
Skirt: Ensembles in Black PhP795
Shoes: Aerosoles PhP3650
Nails: Orly in Sand Castle done in Freyja Day & Nail Spa

I bought the blouse first and then had to return it for exchange of the same item the next day. That was the time I saw the cute skirt that is so me... I just have to buy it ; p

Ensembles well-suited is available in Trinoma 9166183



 tied my hair in a bum with just a scrunchie

No need to buy expensive hair accessory to come up with this new hair trend- messy bun. All you need is a black scrunchie to make a messy bun. It's inexpensive and practical ; p


I really love the details of my blouse from the fish scale- like sleeves to the ruffles on my blouse. The neckline reminded me of Victorian costumes. I am still in my "white blouse" phase so attending weddings like this pose quite a challenge but I always manage to get by.

 Fino Leatherware 

Bag: Fino Mendella handbag in beige PhP5150

I love my newly bought handbag from Fino. It is easy to carry and lightweight yet roomy inside. Oh, how can you miss the faux embossed snakeskin on cow leather with apple green nylon lining. There is a zippered pocket where you can put your money. There is also a mobile phone pocket and another pocket for your credit cards. Imagine, my Canon camera fits inside along with 3 lipsticks, wallet, MacBook charger, SmartBro and of course, my coin purse.

I bought this hand bag the same day I bought my white "Victorian" blouse on Ensembles.

Fino Leatherware Trinoma 9166189

 DH & I along with my carebear friend, MPT in Rajo Laurel and her hubby

MPT & I are friends since we were in elementary. Time sure flies fast! Oh, we miss LCT in this party ; ( Photo taken inside the Lounge Area. 

with the rest of our friends

Ok, almost 2 a.m. I am getting shleepy! Have a great weekend my dear!