Gift Guide: PJs Sleepwear For Kids & Adults

My event: November 23, 2011

PJs Sleepwear Boutique
Unit # 408 Level 4, Shangri- la Mall
Mandaluyong City
5719228

I was recently invited to the re- opening of PJs Sleepwear store in Shangri-la and its launching of Holiday Collection 2011. I already know the brand because I have been its client for more than three years already. PJs Sleepwear is my default gift to almost all my inaanak

thanks Michelle of MyMomFriday for this photo

Out of the need for high quality sleepwear, PJs Sleepwear was born.  The company started by joining bazaars in 2004 then finally, they put up their very first shop in Shangri- la Mall in 2007. 

If you have been reading my blog, you know that I support Filipino- made brands/ products and PJ is one of them.


I am with mom bloggers for a change ; p

Upon arriving, I checked out the new and improved layout of the store. It's so much brighter and you can see everything upon entering. Next thing I knew, I was pulling out a pen and paper from my bag. Yes, I am making a list and checking it twice hahaha

visual merchandise for girls

cute dinosaur and animal print for boys

On one side of the store are neatly arranged PJs for girls. Boy's sleepwear are found on the other side. For girls, cute monkey and ballerina designs are available, while various animal prints are at hand for boys!

I am showing you three out of eleven, yes, eleven sets I bought over at PJs.

 PJs Sleepwear EYES PhP 800 (Adult)

This design is available in kid sizes too. Priced only at PhP545.

monkey dress PhP555- PhP575

Part of the holiday collection, this design is made from treated fleece. 

Santa PJs PhP645

I bought the one on the right with multiple Santa design because it's so cute! My inaanak can wear this on Christmas eve.

store display... so Christmassy!

PJs gave me these pajama sets below. Although I am used to long sleeved pajamas, these designs will do for the summer or when I am just lounging around the house with nothing much to do ; p

collared adult PJs set PhP850

Majority of PJs' material is made from 100% cotton unless specified.

round neck adult PJs set PhP800

Shop at your nearest PJs Sleepwear boutique now and collect 10 stamps to get your very own PJs for FREE! Hurry! Isn't that nice?

PJs Sleepwear is available in all branches of Rustan's Department Stores, Trinoma Mall, Marquee Mall Pampanga, Abreeza Mall Davao, Limketkai Mall Cagayan De Oro and Shangri- la Mall.

Thanks Michelle for the photos!