Mother's Day Promo: Say it sweeter with Toblerone

How often do you say-"I love you" to your mom? I seldom do but that does not mean I don't love her. I do. It's just that we were not used to saying it even as a child. I know a lot of you feel the same way. 

Say it sweeter with Toblerone this Mother's Day!

But just recently, things have changed. I was able to send her a text message saying those three words. At first, I felt it was so cheesy but after texting it, I felt good. Now, I promise myself to show her my affection by saying "I love you" more often not just through text but also in person.

I did it so can you. Find out how after the break...



This Mother's Day, Toblerone is inviting young adults to say "I love you" with their online photo contest. It began last April 20 and ends in May 18, 2012.

Up for grabs are:


  • 50 weekly winners of 100g Toblerone bar each
  • an overnight stay for two at the Shangri-La EDSA for major weekly winners
  • an overnight stay for four in Hotel H2O Aquarium Room with Spa (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included) for the sweetest photo with mom

Mechanics are:

  • LIKE TobleronePilipinas on Facebook
  • Upload the sweetest photo of you and your mom together
  • Photos will be judged for its sweetness, a creative caption and the number of LIKES it will receive


Hurry, you still have a week to go! What are you waiting for? Feel free to contact Toblerone customer service hotline at 8202866. Or log on to www.givetoblerone.com for full mechanics and terms & condition.

Don't forget this Mother's Day that it's sweeter when you say it with Toblerone!

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like MrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add MrsMartinez on Google +