Gift Guide: Baked Twinkles

Baked Twinkles
Made with Love and Happiness
09166590088

While I was out the whole afternoon, our helper received a bagful of baked goodies from Baked Twinkles. I excitedly unwrapped each of the four boxes found inside the bag. While taking photos, I could not contain myself from tasting the delicious treats inside! A sneak peek of what's inside the bag below...

 Baked Twinkles Low Sugar Apple-Walnut Cake with Oat Streusel PhP 700 set of 4 minis per order (PhP 175 each)

I decided to include Baked Twinkles in my Holiday Gift Guide because I love homemade goodies especially those that are not too sweet! Plus, the packaging is perfect for the Christmas season ; )
Low Sugar Apple-Walnut Cake with Oat Streusel - chunks of apples and walnuts in moist cake that is low in sugar (coconut sugar) topped with oat streusel
Want to see what's inside the other boxes, read more after the break...




 bagful of Baked Twinkles Made with Love and Happiness

I always make room for dessert so I am really excited to taste these even before I see what's inside the bag ; p

 boxful of delicious homemade goodness

What's inside the bag:

  • 2 boxes of Low Sugar Apple-Walnut Cake with Oat Streusel
  • A tub of Chocolate-Quezo de Bola Tuiles (1 Twinkle = 3 dozens)
  • Boxful of mini cupcakes in Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting, Quezo de Bola and Chocolate with Espresso Buttercream

Baked Twinkles' Chocolate-Quezo de Bola Tuiles (1 Twikle = 36 pieces) PhP 400

Baked Twinkles' Chocolate-Quezo de Bola Tuiles reminded me of my favorite cookies from Sweet Stuff By Jill. Both are delicate and break off easily.
 Chocolate-Quezo de Bola Tuiles are crispy, wafer-thin chocolate cookies baked with quezo de bola
Also available in half twinkle (18 pieces) at PhP 250.

 Chocolate-Quezo de Bola Tuiles

I took the photo of Chocolate-Quezo de Bola Tuiles first then munched on a piece of cookie, one bite and I could not get enough. I have to control myself from finishing the entire tub hahaha It was crispy and chocolate-y good! The quezo de bola evens out the sweetness of the chocolate.

Tuiles are thin curved cookies.

My hands were already filled with chocolate bits by the time I took the photo of the Low Sugar Apple-Walnut Cake with Oat Streusel ; p

 Low Sugar Apple-Walnut Cake with Oat Streusel

What I like about it:

  • It really has chunks of apples and walnuts
  • Moist cake (it shows even in the photo)

I was in the garden when I took all these photos but that did not stop me from having a slice of Low Sugar Apple-Walnut Cake with Oat Streusel ; p Surprisingly, the cake was moist even when I just took it out from the refrigerator. Now, who could resist this yummy cake? It was a bit messy to eat though.

 Boxful of mini cupcakes in Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting, Chocolate with Espresso Buttercream and Quezo de Bola and  (1 dozen each flavor)

My favorite cupcakes are the red velvet and chocolate with espresso buttercream. Correct me if I am wrong, most red velvet cakes are dry to begin with so if a pastry chef can make a moist red velvet cake then you are in good hands. I can attest that Baked Twinkles' red velvet cake was moist when I ate it. FYI, it would not be a part of Baked Twinkles' bestseller list if it was no good at all ; p

I am fond of chocolate dessert so the chocolate with espresso buttercream is perfect for me. I am in chocolate heaven!

Regular flavored cupcakes like Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting and  Chocolate with Espresso Buttercream are PhP 450 per dozen of Regular Sized Cupcakes or 4 dozens Mini Cupcakes.

Specialty Cupcakes like Quezo de Bola are only PhP 550 per dozen of Regular Sized Cupcakes or 4 dozens Mini Cupcakes.

For a complete listing of cakes, please view it here. Follow Baked Twinkles on Facebook.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +