Cynos Morocco Argan Oil Review

When I attended Cynos Hair Fashion Show featuring top stylists Tinette Ozamis-Puyat, Hanz Olivar and Alex Carbonell, I took home a swag bag containing a tiny bottle of Body &Thairapy Morocco Argan Oil and a set of Argan Oil Thairapy Moisture vitality Shampoo & Conditioner.

I did not open the bottle until Summit Colors, the local distributor of Cynos, sent me another bottle. This time with a different set of Cynos Shampoo and Conditioner - CRP System Pliancy.

 Cynos Morocco Argan Oil 10ml (travel size bottle)

It was about the same time last year when I experienced dryness on my cheeks. I bought two different variants of Physiogel - AI Cream & Cream. I used it after washing my face in the morning and at night. But I still experience dryness on my face a few hours after application. If I am home, I can reapply the product but I could not reapply it as often as I want to when I am out. That's where Cynos Morocco Argan Oil comes in.

Read more about Morocco Argan Oil Review after the break...

Dubbed as "The Perfect Oil", Morocco Argan Oil is an all-in-one treatment for the hair, face and body. It contains essential fatty acids and rich in vitamins, presens an exceptional percetage of essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid and omega 6.

What I like about the product:

  • Fights against skin drying and loss of elasticity
  • Protects the cell membranes against lipid oxidization and skin aging

How I use it on my face:

  • After washing your face, massage delicately a few drops of Argan Oil on face and neck 

I love the effect of Morocco Argan Oil on my face. I apply it every other night, the suppleness of my skin remains even after I wash my face the next day. When I go out, I still apply Physiogel together with my Kanebo BB Cream. Read about the proportion of the products here.

Of course, having a skin break out was my fear when I initially use the product but thankfully, that did not happen.

Body & Thairapy Morocco Argan Oil is available in 100ml bottle for only PhP 1200.

 Argan Oil Thairapy Moisture vitality Shampoo PhP 800 & Conditioner PhP 900

I want to include the bottles of shampoo and conditioner I got from the same company before I finished it ; p

Since my hair has been colored numerous times already. I alternate Argan Oil Thairapy Moisture Shampoo with my huge  bottle of Dove Moisturizing shampoo.


Benefits of Argan Oil Thairapy Moisture Shampoo:

  • Gently cleanses the hair without striping color
  • Contains Vitamin E, Omega 3 and Omega 9
  • Argan Oil helps restore vitality and strength of damaged hair

How to use it:

  • Apply to wet hair
  • Lather and gently massage your hair
  • Rinse 
  • Follow with Argan Oil Thairapy Moisture Conditioner

If you can ignore the strong salon-like scent of both shampoo and conditioner, this product can be your best friend especially if have color-treated hair like mine.


 Cynos CRP System Pliancy Shampoo and Conditioner

Oh, I can't wait to try and test CRP System Pliancy Shampoo and Conditioner. It repairs hair fibers and restores hair luster. I hope it will work wonderfully on my hair too.

Have a great week ahead!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +