Spareribs Rice at Le Ching Tea House in Greenhills


January 28, 2013

Le Ching Too
Ground Floor, Shoppesville 
Greenhills Shopping Center

I can't believe I have not blogged about one of my favorite comfort food in the metro!!! When my siblings and I were younger, we often dine in Le Ching. I think I even influenced a few of my college girl friends to hang out in Le Ching if our school load permitted it.

 Spareribs Rice PhP 148

I almost always order Spareribs Rice. It still tasted the same - juicy and meaty. I always feel that I am eating healthy food because I think the spareribs were steamed. Oh, just correct me if I am wrong lol

Read what my parents ordered after the break...



 I can finish 2 servings of chili sauce in one sitting (It's that good!) ; p

Sweetend Soya Milk (big)

 Please do not order soft drinks when dining in Le Ching, order a soya milk instead. I <3 it!

 Chicken Mushroom Rice PhP 148

My mom ordered her favorite Chicken Mushroom Rice. I think I ate the mushrooms in her bowl lol

 Beef Wonton Noodle Soup PhP 148

Since dad loves noodles, he ordered a bowl of Beef Wonton Noodle Soup. My dad shared some of the soup with my mom. This was totally filling!

It's always full during lunch time so be there extra early ; p I can't wait to go back!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +