Plum Organic Super Puffs Mango & Sweet Potato


Aside from Cerelac, I also eat other baby foods as snack like this one from Plum Organics Baby called Organic Super Puffs Fruit & Veggie Grain Puffs. A friend of mine bought this in Healthy Options and gave it to me.

 Plum Organics Baby Organic Super Puffs Fruit & Veggie Grain Puffs PhP 278

I first encountered this when I visited a relative of ours in Canada. She was feeding her baby with this star-shaped puffs although I think that was a different brand. I remembered DH and I ate some of it when the mother was not looking hahaha We both liked it ; p

Read more after the break....



 here's what the container of  Plum Organics Baby Organic Super Puffs 
Mango & Sweet Potato Grain Puffs (Super Oranges) looks like

Serving Size: About 1/2 cup
Serving Per Container: 6
Calories: 25... yey!

The four other flavors are Super Purples, Super Reds, Super Yellows and Super Greens. I want to try Super Purple next!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +