1 Peso Appetizer from Texas Roadhouse Grill Shangrila East Wing


May 2, 2013

Texas Roadhouse Grill
Level 6 East Wing
Shangri-La Plaza Mall
09174548681

DH and I were supposed to go to Solaire to celebrate my birthday but he went home late so we ended up in Shangri-la's East Wing. I was initially looking for this new restaurant called Maple but we were not able to locate it... bummer! We settled for Texas Roadhouse Grill instead because it is a lot like Chili's (It has fajitas!!!). I was craving for fajitas for days, finally, I get the chance to eat one on my birthday!

 Jesse James Sampler for only PhP 1 (originally PhP 465)

The PhP 1 Appetizer flyer was handed over to us before we were ushered to our table. We picked Jessie James Sampler because it was the priciest one ; p On my next visit, I will order Santa Fe Nachos (PhP 365) because it looks appetizing, I saw one being served on another table.

Read what else we ordered after the break....


me and my favorite fresh fruit shake

Jessie James Sampler

Jessie James Sampler is a combination of Texas Roadhouse Grill famous starters like Crispy Chicken Tenders (PhP 295), Buffalo Wings (PhP 395) and Wild Cheese Fritters (PhP 320). It comes with three dipping sauces- sour cream, honey mustard and marinara sauce.

Wild Cheese Fritters is deep-fried breaded mozzarella stick that is so gooey yet so delicious, just make sure to eat it as soon as it arrives on your table.

El Paso Combo Fajitas PhP 440

El Paso Fajitas choices are grilled marinated chicken (PhP 370), steak (PhP 510), combo or fresh veggies (PhP425) served on a sizzling plate with onions and bell peppers. It is served with warm tortillas, salsa, pico de gallo, mixed cheese and sour cream.

The steak was a bit tough to chew on, everything else is a-ok!

The Baby Back Ribs Full Rack PhP 850

The Baby Back Ribs was tender but not fall-off-the-bone kind of ribs that I truly like. It was juicy though and it was not swimming in sauce so I think this order is passable. It also comes with corn on the cob and fries. Half Rack is only PhP 595. 
 
complimentary birthday Vanilla ice cream with Chocolate Syrup and Nuts on top for me

Grape Fresh Fruit Shake PhP 120

Aside from strawberry, my other favorite fresh fruit shake right now is grape. Other shakes available are Cantaloupe, Ripe Mango, Watermelon, Dalandan and Banana.

The PhP 1 Appetizer coupon is valid until May 30, 2013 with a minimum purchase of PhP 750.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +