Tully's Coffee in Robinsons Magnolia


May 7, 2013

Tully's Coffee
3/F Robinsons Magnolia
Aurora Blvd cor. Dona Hemady St.,
Quezon City
9615481

The first time I had a taste of Tully's Coffee was in Osaka, Japan last December. I was surprised to see that it has opened a branch in Robinsons Magnolia... yehey!  I really wanted to try it out but every time I passed by the coffee shop, it was always full... darn!

Matcha Bellaccino Tall PhP 165

I finally got the chance to try it earlier this month. I ordered a tall Matcha Bellaccino. I love blended drinks but this one was too sweet for my taste. I can't even finish the cup I ordered.

Matcha Bellaccino is also available in Grande PhP 175 and Veinte PhP 185. Other flavors available are Mocha, Cookies and Cream, Coffee, Caramel, Chocolate and Chai.

Read more after the break...




Tuna Mozzarella Puff PhP 85

There was not enough filling inside the Tuna Mozzarella Puff. It would be really good if they put in a little more Mozzarella cheese.
Latte PhP 125
My mom ordered a cup of Latte. I think it was good enough for her. I didn't hear any complain from her. After all, how can you ruin a cup of latte, right?

There are other restaurants in Robinsons Magnolia that I have not visited. Hopefully I can visit them all before the year ends ; p

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +