Biscoff Spread for Breakfast


After blogging about Krispy Kreme's Speculoos Cookie Butter doughnut yesterday afternoon, I'm blogging about Biscoff Spread which I had for breakfast earlier today. 

rich, creamy Biscoff Spread

When the online battle between Speculoos and Biscoff began, I would always comment on other blog posts that I am fine with just plain old peanut butter. That was until I tasted Biscoff this morning ; p

Biscoff Spread is a delicious European alternative to peanut butter. Made with Original Biscoff Cookies.

I swear I could almost feel cookie crumbs inside my mouth upon my initial taste test ; ) I could not get enough of it so I got a piece of wheat bread to spread my Biscoff with.

Read more after the break...


Walter Double Fiber Wheat Bread + Lotus Biscoff Spread = Perfect Combination

sealed for your protection

mix of soy bean oil, sun flower oil, canola oil and palm oil
my yummy breakfast this morning

What I like about Biscoff Spread:

  • Perfect for Vegan
  • Contains all natural ingredients
  • Excellent on toast, in a sandwich or even on apples

Shout out to my neighbor and fellow blogger, Rowena, for giving me a jar of Biscoff Spread bought from her recent US trip. Thanks!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +