Krispy Kreme Speculoos Cookie Butter & Salted Caramel Donuts


June 20, 2013

Krispy Kreme
Upper Ground Floor,
Robinsons Magnolia

I went to Robinsons Magnolia (again!) this afternoon. I spotted a Krispy Kreme store located on the Upper Ground Floor of the mall. There were three vacant couches from where I can see...it's a sign---> I can eat a piece of doughnuts today lol

 Krispy Kreme Speculoos White Chocolate Vanilla Cookie Butter Doughnut PhP 45
Original Glaze Doughnut (partly hidden) PhP 33

On top of the shelf is Krispy Kreme's Speculoos Cookie Butter Doughnut in Dark Chocolate Vanilla and White Chocolate Vanilla Cookie Butter. The doughnuts are calling out my name! Sad, I can only choose one so I can taste another doughnut from Krispy Kreme's Delectable Dessert selection. With the staff's recommendation, White Chocolate Vanilla it is!

White Chocolate Vanilla

Shell doughnut filled with Vanilla Cookie Butter Kreme filling, dipped in White Chocolate and topped with Belgium Chocolate Chips and Caramel Crunch

As with any other Krispy Kreme doughnut, it is light and fluffy. The sweetness of the White Chocolate on top was just right. It was not overwhelming at all. I anticipated the chocolate chips and caramel crunch in every bite.

Read all about my current favorite Krispy Kreme doughnut after the break...


 Krispy Kreme Salted Caramel doughut PhP 45

I fell in love with Krispy Kreme's Salted Caramel on my first bite! I love the sweet and salty taste in every bite. And oh, the yummy caramel filling too! I want some more but I have to watch what I eat lest, I want to be old and fat at the same time ; p

Salted Caramel 

Doughnut filed with caramel kreme filling , dipped in caramel icing, topped with vanilla sea salt and drizzled with Dulce de Leche

Next on my list is Kreme Brulee- another selection from Delectable Desserts. I will definitely order that on my next visit!

Mocha Chiller 12oz PhP 135 + Cappuccino 12oz PhP 100

Krispy Kreme doughnuts are best paired with coffee. I cannot resist blended coffee so I ordered a cup of Mocha Chiller while mom ordered her usual cup of Cappuccino. 

Mocha Chiller is coffee and chocolate in one drink. It goes well with my order of Salted Caramel doughnut. Another drink that caught my attention is Chocolate Chocolate Chiller, I will definitely try it next time ; ) 

What's your favorite Krispy Kreme doughnut? Do you pair it with your favorite Krispy Kreme coffee too?


Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +