My Favorite McDonald's Treats!



Almost every weekend, you can spot me and my family inside a McDonald's store. There are several branches near my place so we get to go on these branches alternately. Anyway, I just want to share with you my favorite McDonald's meal...

McDonald's Fries (large) PhP 59

One large fries can go a long way lol Our family of five always share one order along with several sachets of ketchup, of course! 

Read more after the break....



Chicken McNuggets 6pcs PhP 99

Chicken McNuggets are crispy on the outside and juicy inside! Enough said.

Cheeseburger ala carte PhP 39

Aside from Filet-O-Fish PhP 99 (not in the photo), my other favorite burger is McDonald's Cheeseburger. I <3 the melted cheese in between buns.

Hot Fudge Sundae PhP 25

I can never have enough of hot fudge sauce, I even dip my fries in it ; p Raise your hand if you like it too ; )

McCafe Dalandan Smoothie 

A tad too sweet for me but I can have this smoothie once in a while when I am missing the taste of dalandan. It kinda reminds me Zagu's Dalandan shake.

McCafe Mocha Frappe (large)

My favorite McCafe drink is Mocha Frappe. It is cheaper than Starbucks but almost the same taste ; p

Cappuccino (regular) PhP 75 (medium) PhP 85

This is not my drink but I like the monogram (my initial) on top of the coffee so I included this photo in this entry ; p

That's it! I will feature my favorite items in Jollibee next time!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +