What's inside MrsMartinez's Bag?


Some time ago, a long time reader and online friend of mine (we haven't met- sad huhuhu), Jane of Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice requested a photo of the contents of my bag. I have never thought of showing off what's inside my bag until she asked for some photos to feature on her blog ; p

 inside my Coach Parker Leather Medium Carryall bought in Japan

Anyway, since I took several (two to be exact ; p) photos, might as well feature them here hahaha I know most of you are curious to see what's inside my bag... aminiiiiin! I have to borrow Jane's term, madaming uzi lol

To find out what's inside my bag, read after the break....




 random things inside my bag

  •  Canon EOS M
  • Fino leather wallet in my favorite color Blue
  • Fino coin purse white (I have several)
  • 2 Kanebo lipsticks
  • Carmex
  • Yves Rocher plumping lip gloss
  • iTouch
  • vintage Nokia Phone ; p
  • Umbra Membership Card case in Blue and Silver
  • Fino key chain in Black
  • Cross 10k gold (I'll feature it next time)
  • Gift Certifictes
  • Hair Doctor in Green
  • Business Card
  • Essilor Glass Cleaner



I know it's only Tuesday but I am posting a throwback photo of myself just the same hahaha Till my next entry!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +