Starbucks' Outrageous Cheesecake and White Chocolate Pudding Frappuccino



July 20, 2013

Starbucks Robinsons Magnolia

Earlier this month, Starbucks introduced 2 new Frappuccino blended beverages- Dark Mocha White Chocolate Pudding and Green Tea White Chocolate Pudding. Naturally, I was curious so I scheduled a trip to Robinsons Magnolia one afternoon to order it... ako pa! Kelangan laging in lol

Outrageous Cheesecake from Starbucks PhP 130/slice PhP 1450/whole

Anyway, I spy a colorful cake on the top shelf. At first glance, it looks like our local sapin sapin. Sinadya kaya ng Starbucks ang design para mag blend in sa ating culture ang cheesecake? I took a photo but the cashier told me that it's against the store policy... whatever! Sige na nga, I will just order and pay for it so I can take a decent photo ; p

Good thing I did because I love, love Starbucks' Outrageous Cheesecake! It is a must try! There's mangoes, blueberries and of course, my favorite strawberries on top. Simply divine ; )

For my take on the 2 frappuccino blended beverages, read after the break...



Dark Mocha White Chocolate Pudding Frappuccino Blended Beverage (Venti) PhP 210

Taste exactly like Java Chip Frappuccino with a twist- white chocolate pudding. It's super chocolate-y (chunky Java chocolate chips) and oh-so-sweet! You might want to stay away lest you want to suffer from sugar overload.

Also available in Tall PhP 190 and Grande PhP 200.

Green Tea White Chocolate Pudding Frappuccino Blended Beverage (Tall) PhP 180

Now, Green Tea White Chocolate Pudding is more my type. Not too sweet, maybe my taste buds have improved as I grow older ; p

Also available in Grande PhP 190 and Venti PhP 200.

As for the silky smooth white chocolate pudding, it is sinful, no doubt. But I can't wait to go back for more! I will be ordering it together with my favorite Mocha Frappuccino on my next visit. I hope it is worth the added calories I am taking lol

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +