Delicakes by Joly in Robinsons Magnolia



August 17, 2013

Delicakes by Joly
Classic Cakes and Tea-infused Pastries
Level 3 (Cinema Level)
Robinsons Magnolia

I often passed by this green and purple cake shop called Delicakes by Joly whenever I am on my way to the movie house. Intrigued by its menu, I checked it out and ordered a few items.

 White Choco Matcha Cake PhP 125/slice (PhP 950 whole) ; Wintermelon Milk Tea PhP 90

 White chocolate and green tea mousse sandwiched in between layers of meringue.

One of its bestseller is White Choco Matcha. My verdict? I love it! Not too sweet, tastes like sansrival with a twist! 
 
Other cakes available are Earl Grey Choco Mousse (PhP 110 slice / PhP 800 whole), Milk Tea Cheesecake (PhP 125/ PhP 950), Flourless Chocolate Cake (PhP 95 slice/ PhP 700 whole).

The Wintermelon Milk Tea, on the other and, was a tad too sweet for my taste. I was not able to finish the whole cup. Instead of pearls, jellies were the add on of this drink.

Read more after the break...



 Drip-It Illy Blend PhP 85

My mom ordered a cup of coffee. Well, it's Illy and she really likes the brand.

 Cheese Macaroons (large) PhP 30

Don't leave the shop without tasting its macaroons... yummy! There are other flavors like Coffee, Chocolate, Ube and Matcha Green Tea. A box of 12 (mini) costs PhP 180.

I didn't know that there's Delicakes by Joly near my parents' place- G/F Asia Crest Mansion 207 M. Paterno St., San Juan, Metro Manila 6227118. I hope there's a parking space so I can visit it soon.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +