Breakfast at Mom & Tina's Quezon City


September 7, 2013

Mom & Tina's
58 Sct. Esguerra St.,
South Triangle, Quezon City
3323080   3323589

Good morning! #babyMartinez woke up pretty early today and we were able to have breakfast at Mom & Tina's with her ninang.

 Tocino & Egg PhP 195

I ordered my favorite Tocino & Egg. The meat is sweet and tender. Kulang ang rice! There are fresh tomato slices, egg and atchara on the side. The egg was cooked just the way I like it- yolk stays runny. 

For our other orders, read more after the break...



 U.S. Beef Tapa PhP 250

This is the first time that I have tried thinly sliced beef tapa cooked like a bacon. It's very crunchy and tasty!

 Waffle Pancake PhP 150

Of course, I had to order some food for #babyMartinez and her yaya---> a plateful of 5 mini waffles complete with butter and syrup. Nothing special but still enough to fill the hungry tummy.

Cafe Mocha PhP 100

Thank you to ninang who footed the bill! I am still full from our breakfast this morning I don't think I can eat lunch lol Anyway, I hope you can drop by tomorrow at 12nn on my blog, I will be having another giveaway from Cream Silk. Ciao!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +